Earn Free College Credits!
ONLINE COLLEGE EDUCATION PROGRAM
through Charter Oak State College
The 1199 Training Fund offers the
Long Term Care Certificate Program
As a participant in the Long Term Care Certificate Program you will experience online, distance learning while earning college credit in a supportive environment.Working with TF Career and College Counselor, Susan Oliver, you will prepare for the coursework and receive on-going support in this self-paced program.
- Earn 12 college credits (3 credits per course)
- Introduction to collaborative online learning
- Self-paced coursework
- Career Counseling and On-going course support
Online Course-Work includes 4 eight-week online, self-paced college classes on the topics of:
- Issues in Aging
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Addressing Chronic Conditions
For information, call Susan Oliver at (860) 278-6648